[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: swscaler integration

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Sat Mar 18 01:01:04 CET 2006

Hi Baptiste,

On Fri, 2006-03-17 at 17:50 +0100, Baptiste COUDURIER wrote:
> Luca Abeni wrote:
> > Hi Baptiste,
> >
> > On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 15:04 +0100, Baptiste COUDURIER wrote:
> > [...]
> >
> >>libavfilter ? Count on me ! Luca I will submit padding patch tonight.
> >
> > do you already have some code for it?
> > If not, I'll hack something during the lunch break and I'll send a
> > patch... But I do not want to duplicate your work :)
> >

> I am almost done, im a bit overbooked at work. Here is a preliminary
> work. Test on 422p, 411p, 420p. It may need further test.
Uhmm... It seems that we wrote two similar patches (see the email that I
wrote this afternoon).

I still like my version better, because I think it simplifies the
interaction between the padding and rescaling code. Anyway, tomorrow
I'll try to see how I can rebase my patches on your one.

> It fill dst picture if src picture is NULL and copy src picture if src
> is not NULL.
Maybe img_pad() can be simplified if you call img_copy for copying src?

Also, I see that your patch modifies the cropping code too... I assume
such changes are unrelated, right?

			Thanks,
				Luca

 Sponsor:
 Acquista ora Email.it Phone Card e comincia a risparmiare sulle tue telefonate! Clicca e scopri l'offerta
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2684&d=17-3