[Ffmpeg-devel] some quick questions about swscaler integration

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Fri Mar 17 14:46:22 CET 2006

Hi Diego,

On Fri, 2006-03-17 at 14:22 +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 12:02:00PM +0100, Luca Abeni wrote:
> >
> > after doing some tests with the external swscaler, I think it is working
> > quite well, and I started integrating it into the ffmpeg tree.
>
> One question: Are you putting it in its own subdirectory or in the
> libpostproc dir?
I was thinking about introducing an "ffmpeg/libswscaler" subdirectory,
but this can be changed if needed.

[...]
> > 4) I see that the swscale files include a lot o headers that should not
> > be needed when including avcodec.h... Should I remove such inclusions?
>
> You mean mp_msg.h and similar?  I would say remove them.
I was more thinking about things like "#include <inttypes.h>" (in
swscaler.c, for example) and similar, which are not needed if avcodec.h
is included.

			Thanks,
				Luca
                               N O    W A R ! ! !

 Sponsor:
 Prestiti e Finanziamenti con un semplice click, scopri subito se sei finanziabile cliccando qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2910&d=17-3