[Ffmpeg-devel] Cvs server down?

Diego Biurrun diego
Wed Mar 15 21:20:23 CET 2006

On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 02:25:17PM +0100, Guillaume POIRIER wrote:

> Did you identify the problem? Is it that MPHQ is too old to sustain
> the load, or is it smth else?

In principle it can cope with the load, but there was a big load spike
caused by spam, viruses and some doubly-bounced messages.

> Is there anything I can do to help you out?

Thanks for the offer.  Your administration of the mailing lists is a big
help already.  When we come to the point of migrating the mailing lists
over I would appreciate if you could handle the mailman part.

Diego