[Ffmpeg-devel] [patch] Darwin shared object support

Diego Biurrun diego
Tue Mar 7 15:01:55 CET 2006

On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 01:54:30PM +0100, Dan Villiom Podlaski Christiansen wrote:
> On 07/03/2006, at 9.29, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
>
> >well, if the patch contained nothing except the align change, maybe
> >id apply it
>
> Which particular portion of it do you object to? All of the patch is
> needed to build FFmpeg for Darwin/x86, or at least something very
> similar. I don't understand why you want the align change separated
> from the rest...

Your patch is big and it contains multiple unrelated and orthogonal
changes.  If you sent those as separate patches they would be easy to
review and apply or reject separately.

Mixing unrelated changes is reason enough to reject a patch.

Diego