[Ffmpeg-devel] Compiling ffmpeg on a MacIntel

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik
Sun Mar 5 23:14:55 CET 2006

On Sunday, 05 March 2006 at 21:45, Mike Melanson wrote:
> Christophe Ducommun wrote:
> >I am trying to compile ffmpeg on a MacIntel (latest CVS code) !
> >
> >But the make failed, I have disabled MMX/SSE optimisations and it
> >compile fine and
> >work correctly.
> >
> >Can you fix this compilation problem with MMX/SSE optimisation on Mac
> >Intel ?
>
> 	Please post the console output demonstrating how and where 'make'
> failed. Also tell us what gcc you are using ('gcc --version').

And the ./configure line you used.

R.

--
MPlayer developer and RPMs maintainer: http://rpm.greysector.net/mplayer/
There should be a science of discontent. People need hard times and oppression