[Ffmpeg-devel] FLV files have no sound

Alexander Mitev alexmi
Fri Mar 3 11:00:35 CET 2006

Hello again!
I've
submitted a problem to this forum about a week ago about the missing sound in FLV files, to which you didn't reply:
 http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2006-February/008094.html
I see there are other people having the same problem to which you didn't reply either, whilst you reply to most of the others.
So, as far as I can figure it out, there is a problem with ffmpeg that you
just don't want to talk about or discuss.
So, please be honest enough to at lest confess there is a real
problem, or I will consider
it unsolveable
if you keep quiet about it and will have to
use another library.
Waiting for an answer, Alex