[Ffmpeg-devel] [RFC] VC-1 decoder

Stefan Gehrer stefan.gehrer
Tue Jun 27 13:37:59 CEST 2006

Kostya wrote:
> As I promised, my decoder is in FFmpeg SVN. It still does not decode correctly P-frames (and some are not decoded at all) but at least produces picture that could be recognized without large strain of imagination.
> Any useful comments are always welcome.
> BTW, decoder is still disabled by default.

Maybe this is known, but I think some of the AC Huffman tables
in vc1acdata.h are already in other places in lavc and there is some
potential for saving duplication:

0 msmpeg4data.h: table2_vlc
1 msmpeg4data.h: table0_vlc
2 msmpeg4data.h: table4_vlc
3 msmpeg4data.h: table1_vlc
4 h263data.h: intra_vlc_aic
5 h263data.h: inter_vlc
6 ?
7 ?

I have only checked a few table entries, but they seem identical.

Regards
Stefan Gehrer