[Ffmpeg-devel] Cross-compiling, OS X, and design questions

Augie Fackler durin42
Wed Jun 21 17:58:05 CEST 2006

Basically what I'd be doing with most of the patch would be making it
so that things configure configures can be manually overridden with a
flag for the purposes of cross-compiling, and (hopefully) that cross-
compiling could be done by specifying --cross-compile and then just
specifying extra CFLAGS or a different compiler.
Would that be acceptable?

Also, does anyone out there have the old patches? I tried to download
them from the list archives and they're all 404'ed.

Augie