[Ffmpeg-devel] [RFC] VC-1 I-frames decoder

Diego Biurrun diego
Tue Jun 20 11:32:43 CEST 2006

On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 10:11:55AM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 07:28:58AM +0200, Guillaume POIRIER wrote:
> >
> > Even though it's not my responsibility to say so, I think it would be
> > good if you could commit your changes each time you do some
> > improvements, so that it'd be easier to make sense out of your code in
> > the future.
>
> seconded

thriced ;)

Kostya, there is little point for you to "hide" your work in the vc-1
repository, just commit to FFmpeg directly.  What you have written so far
is already much much better than the broken stub in SVN...

Diego