[Ffmpeg-devel] [RFC] VC-1 I-frames decoder

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg
Tue Jun 20 07:28:58 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 6/20/06, Kostya <kostya.shishkov at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 18, 2006 at 01:07:00PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:

[..]

> > I have another sample with color artifacts, theweekend.wmv, I put it in
> > that folder.
> >
> > Diego
> >

> If you meant those pinky frames it should be fixed now (for high quantized frames
> overlap filtering is used and it was not implemented in old code).
> New version attached.

Even though it's not my responsibility to say so, I think it would be
good if you could commit your changes each time you do some
improvements, so that it'd be easier to make sense out of your code in
the future.

just IMHO

Guillaume
--
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
 -- Winston Churchill