[Ffmpeg-devel] [RFC] VC-1 I-frames decoder

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg
Sat Jun 17 14:13:38 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 6/17/06, Kostya <kostya.shishkov at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is my VC-1 decoder which decodes I-frames only. And not all of them are decoded properly too.
> Nevertheless I want to get opinions on this implementation before moving to P-frames support.

I tried your patch with this file:
http://www.simflight.com/gif/FlightSimX_720p60_51_15Mbps.wmv

./ffplay_g ../FlightSimX_720p60_51_15Mbps.wmv
SDL_OpenAudio:
../FlightSimX_720p60_51_15Mbps.wmv: could not open codecs

and I get no audio nor video

Maybe it's a bit too early for such tests?

Guillaume
--
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
 -- Winston Churchill