[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: one of these days on IRC

Gábor Bérczi (Gabucino) gabor
Sat Jun 10 10:09:32 CEST 2006

 > I thought I might as well share this "bug report" with you ;)
 >
 > 11:44 -!- Gabucino [n=gabu at gabucino.be] has joined #MPlayerDEV
 > 11:44 < Gabucino> re
 > 11:44 < Gabucino> do you people actually test the commits?
 > 11:44 < Gabucino> imgresample.c:282: error: parse error before
"vector"
 > 11:44 < Gabucino> osx/g4
 > 11:44  * Gabucino getting tired
 > 11:45 < Gabucino> also configure shits on CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS
env. vars
 > 11:45 < Gabucino> maybe i'll just commit the fix myself
 > 11:45 <@DonDiego> compiles fine on linux/g4
 > 11:45 < Gabucino> linux...
 > 11:45 <@DonDiego> ... is still the main development platform
 > 11:46 < Gabucino> not that i give the damnest shit
 > 11:46 <@DonDiego> not that we give a damn shit about your flaming ;p
 > 11:46 < Gabucino> naturally
 > 11:46 < Gabucino> go ahead and fix that shit
 > 11:46 < Gabucino> and be quick about it
 > 11:46 -!- Gabucino [n=gabu at gabucino.be] has quit [Client Quit]
 >
 > None of it was reproducible, not even on OS X, though ...

What is this irclog doing here, neandear Diego? /o\

BTW it was a bug in MPlayer configure script, because it disabled
Apple Altivec options too (hence the error above), if custom CFLAGS
was used (it had to be, since configure didn't support CPPFLAGS or
LDFLAGS until I fixed it).

--
G?bor B?rczi [Gabucino, The]