[Ffmpeg-devel] Libavcodec version increment (VC1/WMV3 decoding)

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik
Mon Jul 24 09:50:10 CEST 2006

On Sunday, 23 July 2006 at 19:56, Guillaume POIRIER wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 7/23/06, Antoine Cellerier <dionoea+ffmpeg at via.ecp.fr> wrote:
> >Hello,
> >
> >WMV3 decoding is begining to work quite well in ffmpeg (Many thanks to
> >kostya). I was wondering if anyone was considering incrementing the
> >libavcodec version number and uncommenting the WMV3 line in
> >avcodec/allcodecs.c.
>
> Seconded

The question is: do we want bugreports against it already?
Because that's what will happen if you enable it.

Regards,
R.

--
MPlayer developer and RPMs maintainer: http://rpm.greysector.net/mplayer/