[Ffmpeg-devel] libavcodec and libavformat for winCe

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Fri Jul 21 11:47:51 CEST 2006

Giovanni Gualdi wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I unsuccessfully tried to compile and use libavcodec and libavformat
> (just for the h264 decoder)
> for windows ce (to use with winCe 2003, or windows mobile 5.0).

Using windows is the root of the problems.

> I rename them in .lib, but when it's the turn to use them into a evc or
> vs2005 project, there are linking errors everywhere (unresolved external
> symbols like: __divdi3, __floatsdif, __divdf3, __fixdfsi, __muldf3,
> put_buffer, put_flush_packet)

you _may_ try to link libgcc_s or whatever is the name on your arch.

> Seems like I am doing something wrong on linking gcc compiled libs on
> windows for winCe. Or what?

see the 2 comments before ( you should really not use windows or
properly link the sources with the gcc stuff =P )

> _Any_ hint is REALLY appreciated.
> Otherwise my 3 weeks work will be lost =(

I _think_ that you just mislinked stuff, probably using mingwce for
everything is another solution.

lu

--

Luca Barbato