[Ffmpeg-devel] Header installation seems to be broken in SVN HEAD

İsmail Dönmez ismail
Wed Jul 19 11:33:11 CEST 2006

?ar?amba 19 Temmuz 2006 12:21 tarihinde, ?smail D?nmez ?unlar? yazm??t?:
> Hi,
>
> I am getting following errors from programs using ffmpeg:
>
> /usr/include/ffmpeg/avutil.h:29:17: log.h: No such file or directory
> /usr/include/ffmpeg/common.h:158:23: bswap.h: No such file or directory
>
> Looks like these are not installed anymore but used out of ffmpeg.

Also looks like at least gpac from CVS needs FFMPEG_VERSION, it might be a
good idea to install version.h .

Regards,
ismail

--