[Ffmpeg-devel] more stuff for win32

Måns Rullgård mru
Sun Jul 9 16:00:16 CEST 2006

Luca Barbato <lu_zero at gentoo.org> writes:

> Ramiro Polla wrote:
> [unformatted email about win32, fix your mailer...]

Line noise like that is what I've come to expect from windows mailers.

> common.mak.patch the first half looks ok, the second not

As a makefile maintainer, I disagree.  I don't like any of it.  The
makefile should not contain platform specifics.  The proper way is to
have configure indicate whether to use versioned libs in a platform
independent way.

> Makefile.ldconfig.patch I'd reject it, define correctly the LDCONFIG to
> be a dummy command in the configure.

Or just leave it as-is.  The patch author apparently considers
suppressing errors good enough in the other patch, so why do otherwise
here?

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mru at inprovide.com