[Ffmpeg-devel] [RFC] VC-1 decoder

Kostya kostya.shishkov
Tue Jul 4 17:52:26 CEST 2006

Today I've committed fixes that make decoder decode a bunch of files without errors.
Please test and report samples which produce garbled pictures and errors (regarding issues below).

Known issues:
* Older WMV3 and Complex and Advanced Profile are not supported yet. Those old WMV3 may be distinguished by warnings like "foo for RES_bar is forbidden" and completely undecodeable P-frames.
* Chroma is now only decoded correctly and displayed with huge distortions. I'm still working on it.