[Ffmpeg-devel] swscale patch

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Mon Jul 3 12:45:46 CEST 2006

Hi Michael,

On Mon, 2006-07-03 at 11:06 +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
[...]
> > and includes libavutil/x86_cpu.h from
> > libavcodec/i386/mmx.h.
>
> not ok, x86_cpu.h should be included directly from the c files, and mmx.h
> removed if its unneeded which it probably is in most cases
Ok, I reworked the patch in such way.
mmx.h is still included by
libavcodec/i386/vp3dsp_mmx.c
libavcodec/i386/fdct_mmx.c
libavcodec/i386/idct_mmx.c
libavcodec/i386/dsputil_mmx.c
libavcodec/i386/vp3dsp_sse2.c
libavcodec/imgresample.c
libavcodec/imgconvert.c
libavformat/grab.c
because they use some of the MMX macros defined in such file (movq_m2r()
and similar stuff) and by
libavcodec/motion_test.c
because I've not been able to test it (motion_test does not compile even
before my patch)

			Luca
                               N O    W A R ! ! !