[Ffmpeg-devel] simple script for checking whitespaces, tabs, etc?

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Mon Jan 30 13:28:33 CET 2006

Hi all,

I am almost ready to submit my video4linux2 input... But the editor I am
using is doing weird things like converting spaces in tabs and similar
stuff, so I fear the .c file might not respect the "no tabs" rule.

Can anyone provide some perl (or similar) script for checking/fixing the
whitespace stuff? (I am a perl illiterate :)

I tried "indent -i4 -kr", as indicated in the docs, but here (debian
unstable) it introduces a lot of tabs.

			Thanks,
				Luca
                               N O    W A R ! ! !

 Sponsor:
 Scopri come proteggere dai virus il tuo computer e come eliminare
* ogni tipo di virus! - clicca qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3212&d=30-1