[Ffmpeg-devel] video4linux2 input for testing

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Fri Jan 27 12:56:33 CET 2006

Hi all,

here is a preview of the video4linux input format I am developing. The
code still has to be cleaned up a bit, and the only access method
currently supported is mmap(), but I've been able to succesfully capture
audio and video without problems. Video format selection seems to work
well.

I am interested in hearing some feedback, so anyone who has a video
capture card is invited to test this new code - just copy v4l2.c over
grab.c, recompile, and try something like
./ffmpeg -s 352x288 -pix_fmt <some pixel format> test.avi

			Thanks,
				Luca
                               N O    W A R ! ! !

 Sponsor:
 Prova GRATIS per 15 giorni! DVDNetRent e ricevi a casa 3 film. Puoi scegliere tra migliaia di titoli
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=4632&d=27-1