[Ffmpeg-devel] PSP movie output: -title doesn't work

Benjamin Larsson banan
Mon Jan 23 17:58:12 CET 2006

Froenchenko Leonid wrote:

>This patch produce valid title (from PSP point of view; firmware 2.0)
>
>On Sun, 2006-01-22 at 22:07 +0000, Benjamin Larsson wrote:
>

>>Froenchenko Leonid wrote:
>>

>>>Ok, I was wrong. Patch posted here in september does work. It doesn't
>>>apply cleanly to current cvs, thou (minor differences).
>>>No fps issues observed.
>>>Any reason why patch wasn't applied ?
>>>[...]
>>>

>>Can you send the new working patch ?
>>
>>MvH
>>Benjamin Larsson

A recent commit broke the patch. Can you update the patch and add an entry
to the regressions test for psp files ? I'll apply the code after that.

MvH
Benjamin Larsson

--
"incorrect information" is an oxymoron. Information is, by definition, factual, correct.