[Ffmpeg-devel] snow MC simplification

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg
Mon Jan 16 13:32:50 CET 2006

Hi,

On 1/16/06, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 12:12:53AM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > On Sun, Jan 15, 2006 at 09:41:54PM +0100, Guillaume POIRIER wrote:

> > > Michael, can you send an updated patch?
> >
> > yes i can
> >
> > (sorry, I couldn't resist either! ;o) )
>
> enough fun, patch attched :)

Wow, you got me confused with that patch over a patch. This is more
than I can normally handle on a standard Monday.

I attached the "simple indirection" version of the patch for other
mortals like me.

Guillaume
--
Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.
    Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

MPlayer's doc is offline. Find some fresh one here:
http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/en/
http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/fr/