[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Where do I report bugs?

David Abrahams dave
Sat Jan 14 05:13:20 CET 2006

Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> writes:

> On Fri, Jan 13, 2006 at 02:43:49PM -0500, David Abrahams wrote:
>> Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> writes:

>> > You'll have to find out yourself.
>>
>> It's still a problem.
>
> Send a patch.

Sorry; I mean this only with the greatest respect, but this is someone
else's bug, I don't have time to fix it, fixing it is mechanical
(doesn't require any special research -- just replace always_inline
with FFMPEG_ALWAYS_INLINE everywhere except in the right-hand-side of
any resulting #define FFMPEG_ALWAYS_INLINE) and I currently have a
workaround I can live with.  I cared enough to report the bug, but if
nobody is ready to fix it today I am confident that you will get
plenty of complaints from other people in the future, so I guess I'll
leave it at that.

Thanks for your time.

--
Dave Abrahams