[Ffmpeg-devel] The problen when use cross compiled FFPLAY

王星华 wxh1981
Thu Jan 12 04:09:09 CET 2006

Hi everybody,
Today i have a trouble.

My company develope its own CPU with speciay instruction set, then give us a cross compile toolchain run on Linux.

They have port SDL to this CPU and give two static library(and there is two success project with ths "libSDL.a"), Now i have use this tool chain compile ffmpeg successfully, i want to use FFPLAY in it, with some modify in "ffplay.c" and config.mak I compile success but when I want to use it, it dosen't works.

error information as follow
input: ./ffplay test.mp3

first report:

    vinfo_accel_flags 0
    Vesafb does not support changing the video mode
    Fatal signal: Segmentation Fault (SDL Parachute Deployed)

after that it all report:

    vinfo_accel_flags 0
    Fatal signal: Segmentation Fault (SDL Parachute Deployed)

I only play mp3 with this, so what can I do??????