[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: [MPlayer-users] how to play video encoded with Camstudio Lossless Codec?

Reimar at mplayerhq.hu Reimar
Tue Jan 10 14:13:00 CET 2006

Hi,
On Mon, Jan 09, 2006 at 08:19:23PM +0100, Jindrich Makovicka wrote:
> I think there could be an option to use minilzo if lavc is compiled
> statically and you supply it. MPlayer already contains minilzo to
> support nuppelvideo, so one could build this decoder even if there isn't
> lzo devel library installed.

I don't know if it will ever finish, but I intend to write a smaller,
simpler (code wise), but slower lzo decompressor.
if anyone knows of a spec for the algorithm I would be interested (the
original code is a real pain).

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger