[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: [MPlayer-users] how to play video encoded with Camstudio Lossless Codec?

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Sun Jan 8 17:08:23 CET 2006

Hi,
On Sat, Jan 07, 2006 at 03:00:14AM +0200, Ed Lau wrote:
> Camstudio is the only one GPL-based screen capture program under Windows and most famous.
[...]
> Is it possible to add Camstudio Lossless Codec support into MPlayer codecs? This codec is released under GPL and is available here - http://sourceforge.net/projects/camstudio/ - there are both: binary (windows *.dll) and Visual C++ 5.0/6.0 sourcecode available.
>
> Here - http://laugasson.pri.ee/windows/camstudio/ are also all files and sample video.

Please try the attached patch - though it could use some cleanup (maybe
better use external liblzo?), and I'd like to have more samples to test.
Any comments on it from the ffmpeg side?

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger