[Ffmpeg-devel] Problem using ffmpeg with v4l

Flavio Pimentel Duarte flaviop
Fri Jan 6 20:08:51 CET 2006

We've track down the problem to the grab.c in libavformat directory. It
seems that the call in line 138
ret = ioctl(video_fd,VIDIOCGMBUF,&s->gb_buffers);
is failing. Changing it to a simple "ret = -1" make everything work fine.
 	I still wondering if I am doing something wrong or if it is really
a bug. Anyway it would be very good if this issue was fixed.

Flavio

PS: I forgot to mention that all my tests were performed using cvs
version.