[Ffmpeg-devel] FFPlay and the 'pause'

jorgefm at cirsa.com jorgefm
Tue Jan 3 11:07:42 CET 2006

Hi all,

That's my first request due to a weird behaviour I've seen in the
ffplay example code.

Playing a video if I hit the pause and wait for some seconds,
then I resume the playing you can see an accelerated playing
until the video frame buffer is empty. The audio frames is played
ok. Repeating this process leads to a video-audio desynchronization.

Anybody has corrected or observed this behaviour ? Any clue to
resolve this ? I've been looking for a 'pause' function in the API
with no luck. Is there any function to pause the video and audio
streams? In MPlayer you can't reproduce it. I'm using the ffmpeg
the 09-December-2005 cvs snapshot.

Thanks
Jorge
Aviso de Confidencialidad de E-mail  La informaci?n incluida en el presente
correo electr?nico es CONFIDENCIAL, siendo de uso  exclusivo para el
destinatario arriba mencionado. Si Ud. lee este mensaje y no es el
destinatario al que va dirigido o el agente,  empleado responsable de
entrega del mensaje al destinatario; le informamos que est? prohibida
cualquier divulgaci?n, distribuci?n  o reproducci?n de cualquier modo y le
rogamos que se nos notifique y devuelva el mensaje a la direcci?n de
origen, procediendo a  continuaci?n a su
 E-mail Warning  The information included in this electronic mail is
CONFIDENTIAL, being for of exclusive use for the recipient mentioned. If
you read this message and he/she is not the recipient to whon is directed
neither the agent, employee responsible for delivery  of the message to the
addressee; we inform you that it is forbidden any distribution or
reproduction by any means and we request you to notified and return the
message to the sender, proceeding after that to delet it.