[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Channel changing in ts demuxer

elupus elupus
Tue Feb 28 19:32:58 CET 2006

Hmm.. Wonder what gmane did to those poor files. Probably shouldn't have
replied that way, was the fastest thou, due to me only getting mailinglist
digests. I've attatched them here again for those who just got garbage.

/Joakim