[Ffmpeg-devel] Channel changing in ts demuxer

elupus elupus
Tue Feb 28 15:05:03 CET 2006

Hi,

Just tried playing some ts streams with multiple channels(pid's or is it
sid's?) in them. Noticed that ffmpeg's demuxer has no way of changing
channel as it is now. Had a look at mythtv wich apperantly has support for
this stuff, and also quite a few other updates for the ts demuxer. Think
they added more support for ATSC/Cable versions of ts. Also support for
programs/services changing mid stream.

M?ns Rullg?rd you are listed as maintainer, not sure if you might be
interested in updating the ts demuxer for this stuff. I've attatched the
mpegts.h/mpegts.c file from mythtv, it's not in patch format as I doubt it
will compile directly anyway.

Cheers
/Joakim