[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: h264

Erik Slagter erik
Sun Feb 26 11:31:57 CET 2006

On Sat, 2006-02-25 at 13:04 +0000, g. wrote:

> > Attachment (smime.p7s): application/x-pkcs7-signature, 2771 bytes
> Sorry, can't read teh attachment (using Windows).

LOL :-)

The attachment is not what you think it is. It is a mail signing
certificate, if you open it with a proper mail program, you will the
mail is from "Erik Martijn Slagter", Thawte has signed it, so they more
or less guarantee that that really is the case and the mail has not been
altered from the moment I signed it.

But I have this strange notion that you are not going to use something
like this :-)

For the answers to your other questions, I see these have been answered
by other people already.

e.