[Ffmpeg-devel] Bizarre build problem of the day

William Beebe wbeebe
Fri Feb 24 04:15:21 CET 2006

Yes, I read that article from another link. I have no problem with it.
Software licensing either tells you up front that you can't copy and
redistribute it (Microsoft, Adobe, etc), or that you can (Linux,
FireFox, etc). Based on that simple binary rule, you can stay out of
trouble... at least in most parts of the world.