[Ffmpeg-devel] FFmpeg naming and logo

Måns Rullgård mru
Fri Feb 17 10:50:07 CET 2006

Jan Knutar said:
> On Friday 17 February 2006 10:55, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
>
>> Sure there is.  The address book in many phones is not open in any
>> way.
>
> Which is outright hostile, since there's extended Hayes AT commandset
> for accessing and modifying the phonebook and so on.

Yes, I know of the extended command set.  The problem is that many
manufacturers use their own proprietary commands nonetheless.  This
could be reasonable when the phone can store information that the
standard AT commands do not cover, but it is no excuse for not supporting
the standard commands where they are sufficient.  There is also no
excuse for providing a windows-only program that doesn't even work.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mru at inprovide.com