[Ffmpeg-devel] Has anyone tried the output example for 3gp format?

Lars Blumberg Lars.Blumberg
Thu Feb 16 22:13:37 CET 2006

Hello!

Has anyone tried the output_example.exe with a 3gp-filename?

I therefore included the AMR NB audio codec, described at

http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/archive/t-22589

I am able to convert video files to 3gp file with ffmpeg.exe (with sound),
but I can not generate a 3gp output example with "output_example.exe
test.3gp". The message is, that the audio codec cannot be opened.

I also tried different bit rates and sample rates in output_example.c but
the error message is still the same.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Lars