[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Linuxtag 2006

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Mon Feb 13 20:42:48 CET 2006

Hi,
On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 07:38:01PM +0100, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> I already did. One of the cheapest seems to be the Luisehof Garni hotel, at
> 48EUR for single room per night or 64EUR for double room per night, without
> breakfast (which is an additional 6EUR per person). They have an internet
> connection and are really close to the exhibition centre (i.e. about 100m).
> I've already booked a single room.

Surely not as comfortable, further off the track, and esp. for non-germans a bit
complicated, but if someone you can't afford the price above maybe ask here:
http://www.jugendherberge.de/international/html/01-hostels/extended_jh.jsp?IDJH=505

Though I'd really hope that the LinuxTag organizers will organize *g*
some accomodation as well.

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger