[Ffmpeg-devel] [patch] fix wma playback after vlc->vlc2 transition

Jindrich Makovicka makovick
Sat Feb 11 19:03:38 CET 2006

Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Sat, Feb 11, 2006 at 03:36:03PM +0100, Jindrich Makovicka wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>this patch fixes popping sounds in WMA after the get_vlc -> get_vlc2 change.
>>
>>it is observable in the right channel of
>>
>>http://kmlinux.fjfi.cvut.cz/~makovick/polski-rajd.wmv
>

> ok
> and if you want, you could try&benchmark increasing VLCBITS to 10 instead
> for this table

I don't have many wma samples to test it, but VLCBITS=10 and max_depth=2
seems to give a marginally worse performance. But the difference is so
small it could be a measurement error.

--
Jindrich Makovicka