[Ffmpeg-devel] maintainers list

Alexander Strasser eclipse7
Tue Feb 7 22:36:07 CET 2006

Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 07, 2006 at 03:25:08AM +0100, Alexander Strasser wrote:
> >
> > Diego Biurrun wrote:
> > >
> > > I went over the files and checked out all obvious maintainers.  Here is
> > > the updated list.  I'll commit this soon unless somebody comes up with
> > > some clever improvements.
> >
> >   The Advantage of my layout is that you easily see what stuff belongs
> > together and to what lib and that you can easily find out the maintainer
> > by knowing a filename or keyword. Also I changed the platform to consist
> > of os/arch pairs (only one entry as example).
>
> I have doubts about the os/arch pair, there is not much sense in making
> distinctions too fine-grained there IMO.  The assembler code is the same
> after all.

  Well yes, but a platform is more than just a processor arch, and i
think BeOS isn't a cpu, is it? :)  So you can't really investigate into
some problems if you don't have the same os. Anyway I don't care much
the ppl maintaining the various platforms should step up and say how
they want it to be.

[...]

  Alex (beastd)