[Ffmpeg-devel] Bug in libavutil Makefile (or maybe justmystupidity? Be gentle...)

Philippe Dirkse philippe
Sat Feb 4 17:01:47 CET 2006

> Hi,
>
> Philippe Dirkse wrote:
>> Unfortunately no dice... removing the lines just brings me the next
>> error:
>>
>> make[1]: *** No rule to make target 'Files\Microsoft', needed by 'all'
>>
>> (which is probably totally unrelated to my previous problem?)
>>
>> I think I will have no choice but to delve into the internals of the
>> mysterious makefile, but first I will have to
>> get my girlfriend to leave the house to get the time to do so ;-) If I
>> find
>> out what's causing my troubles I will
>> post the results here.
>
>  could you try adding `LIB=' (without the quotes) in your config.mak
> retry build and report the results?

Many many thanks, that completely did the trick! I knew it probably would be
something
simple like this, but even simple things are hard to find when you don't
know where to look.

Philippe