[Ffmpeg-devel] [Ffmpeg-devel-old]Questionaboutinterlaced_frame and top_field_first

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Thu Feb 2 15:58:44 CET 2006

Hi Diego,

On Thu, 2006-02-02 at 15:17 +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
[...]
> > > If the patch is accepted and applied, I think libavformat/yuv4mpeg.c
> > > (and maybe other) can be patched to take advantage of it and correctly
> > > set interlaced_frame and top_field_first.
> >
> > patch looks ok, can be applied
>
> Patch applied.  Luca, we're waiting for your patches to yuv4mpeg.c and
> the other files now :)
Ok. I have the yuv4mpeg patch, but I need to test it. I'll do it as soon
as I'll find some time (stay tuned :).

				Luca
                               N O    W A R ! ! !

 Sponsor:
 Solo 10 Euro per chiamare in tutto il mondo!! Scopri il vantaggio di Email Phone Card,        clicca subito
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2685&d=2-2