[Ffmpeg-devel] moving non-SIMD parts of libswscale to LGPL

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Wed Dec 20 12:59:18 CET 2006

Hi Michael,

On Wed, 2006-12-20 at 12:35 +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
[...]
> > [...]
> > I plan to commit this before the rest of the patch, then to fix
> > indentation in a separate commit, and then to commit the rest of the
> > patch. Is this ok? Or do you prefer a different fix, such as moving "int
> > i;" at the beginning of the function (in this case, gcc will produce a
> > warning if HAVE_MMX is defined)?
>
> i prefer a fix without extra {}
Ok, so what about the attached one?

It does not cause any warning, and since src2 is never used moving the
assert() at the end of the function should not create problems (another
possibility would be to use "for(int i=0; i<width; i++)", but I do not
like it).

			Thanks,
				Luca
                               N O    W A R ! ! !