[Ffmpeg-devel] [patch] add dll version info for mingw32

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Tue Dec 19 23:12:14 CET 2006

Hello,
On Tue, Dec 19, 2006 at 01:49:10PM -0800, Tom Harper wrote:
> re:
> At 01:12 PM 12/19/2006, Reimar D?ffinger wrote:
> >2) autogenerated in the style auto* crap, with focus on complete
> >unreadability and obfuscation. I'm convinced this could be done _much_
> >better by hand
>
> I also stripped out the unneeded comments etc.

the _DEBUG ifdef is not used. And looking at what MPlayer does
(http://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer/trunk/osdep/mplayer.rc?view=markup) none of
the other #ifdefs are needed, and neither is the -O coff for windres
needed.

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger