[Ffmpeg-devel] [patch] add dll version info for mingw32

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Tue Dec 19 22:12:11 CET 2006

Hello,
On Tue, Dec 19, 2006 at 12:57:56PM -0800, Tom Harper wrote:
> The following patch properly adds version information to the ffmpeg
> dlls for windows.  It would be more ideal obviously if the rc files were
> generated on the fly.  For now the version info needs to be added
> manually to the rc, which should be fine for those people building
> on that platform.
>
> Attached.

Not that I care much, but:

> +// Microsoft Visual C++ generated resource script.^M

1) I think all text files in SVN should have unix linebreaks
2) autogenerated in the style auto* crap, with focus on complete
unreadability and obfuscation. I'm convinced this could be done _much_
better by hand

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger