[Ffmpeg-devel] How to get the correct frame rate for wmv files ?

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Mon Dec 18 11:19:07 CET 2006

Hi

On Mon, Dec 18, 2006 at 11:01:56AM +0100, Thomas Parmegiani wrote:
> Hi !
>
> I would like to convert wmv file to TS file and keep the same frame rate but
> when I use ffmeg the frame rate I get is 1000/1.
> So my question is : How to get the correct frame rate of the source file ?

no question is why dont you follow bugreports.html? is something unclear
about it, no iam seriously asking if theres anything we can do to make it
clear that information like the ffmpeg output (and the problematic wmv file
in this case) should always be provided

Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give
it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For
even the very wise cannot see all ends. -- Gandalf