[Ffmpeg-devel] Help needed with MPC decoder

Benjamin Larsson banan
Sun Dec 17 19:30:20 CET 2006

Kostya wrote:

> [...]
>
>>And I tried the decoder and it crashed, bt follows and sample is from mphq:
>>

>[...]
>
>Yeah, _that_ is the problem - I don't know how to tie ff_mpa_synth() to make
>it work properly (now it crashes) and output proper sound.

I debugged abit more and everything looks ok until I for some reason get
a NULL avctx context. So I actually think the use of the synthfilter is
correct but something else is corrupting the memory. Buggy demuxer maybe.

MvH
Benjamin Larsson

--
new tiny signature