[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Fumble. please DO NOT commit anything right now

Robert Swain robert.swain
Tue Dec 12 23:55:43 CET 2006

On 12/12/06, Guillaume POIRIER <poirierg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 12/12/06, Guillaume POIRIER <poirierg at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi there,
> > I wrongfully assume that X11 grabber patch apply script was a smooth
> > ride, and I was wrong. I need to revert all changes concerning X11
> > grabber. In the meantime, please do not commit anything, please.
>
> Mmm... I don't understand what happened. I had a fair deal of erros
> printed on my console, but the diff I got from the ML seem to match
> the ones provived in Edouard's tarball, so it looks like this was a
> false alarm.
>
> Sorry for the trouble.
>
> If I broke smth, please let me know.

The patches had tabs in. This was known and the decision was made to
turn off the tab rejection script momentarily while these patches were
committed. The tabs are removed in some of the later patches. So, you
need to revert the patches, disable the tabs in patches rejection
script, apply all the patches, reenable the script. I think.

Rob