[Ffmpeg-devel] stdint.h and inttypes.h for non-C99 compilers

Alexander Chemeris ipse.ffmpeg
Tue Dec 12 22:54:15 CET 2006

Hello,

On 12/12/06, Steve Lhomme <steve.lhomme at free.fr> wrote:
> Steve Lhomme wrote:
> > Alexander Chemeris wrote:
> > When using it with VC++ Express I get the following warning:
> > adler32.c
> > c:\Perso\Programmes\DivX\DrDivXOSS\work\drffmpeg\platform\msvc\stdint.h(154)
> > : warning C4005: 'SIZE_MAX' : macro redefinition
> >         C:\Program Files\Program\Microsoft Visual Studio
> > 8\VC\include\limits.h(92) : see previous definition of 'SIZE_MAX'
> >
> > And also:
> > allcodecs.c
> > C:\Program Files\Program\Microsoft Visual Studio
> > 8\VC\include\wchar.h(44) : warning C4005: 'WCHAR_MAX' : macro redefinition
> >
> > c:\Perso\Programmes\DivX\DrDivXOSS\work\drffmpeg\platform\msvc\stdint.h(162)
> > : see previous definition of 'WCHAR_MAX'
> >
> > They can be fixed with #ifndef SIZE_MAX and #ifndef WCHAR_MAX
>
> OK scrap that. Noone's going to modify MS headers. But it happens
> because you assume wchar.h is included which is not the case. So the
> solution is to include wchar.h in your file.
Including <wchar.h> is a bit step out of Standard. But I think it is admissible.
Commited.

> I attach a version working with VC++ Express (also VS2005) and VC6.
Could you send only patches to original file? It is not easy to find
differencies.

--
Regards,
Alexander Chemeris.