[Ffmpeg-devel] Convert issue with RGB565, again

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Sat Dec 9 14:25:00 CET 2006

Hello,
On Sat, Dec 09, 2006 at 02:03:48PM +0100, Baptiste Coudurier wrote:
> Reimar I see you are maintainer of cscd.c. Is there a reason or any
> sample that does not work with setting 16 bps to PIX_FMT_RGB555 ? Or the
> code was just assuming that it was 565 ?

Well, I was assuming that a 16 bit format would be 565, but forgot that
for the windows AVI stuff the 16 bit formats actually seems to be 555.
I'll change it if you think my conclusion about where this bug comes
from seems right to you.

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger