[Ffmpeg-devel] MPEG decoder duplicates second last frame?

Stefan Heinzmann stefan_heinzmann
Tue Aug 22 23:32:55 CEST 2006

I wrote:
> The directory name in ftp points to the bug number 554.

There doesn't seem to be any taker for this problem. Michael,
you stated that the bug had been fixed long ago, but clearly
it persists. Do you know who worked on it when, or can you
point me to an appropriate message in the archives? Is there
anyone I can communicate with regarding this issue, or is
there any way in which I can help (short of fixing the bug
myself, which is quite involved for someone without deep
knowledge of the internals of the MPEG code)?

Has anyone else seen the same problem?

Cheers
Stefan