[Ffmpeg-devel] Compiling on MacIntel is broken

Marco Manfredini mldb
Fri Aug 18 13:28:45 CEST 2006

On Friday 18 August 2006 12:51, Anders Moden wrote:
> From: Marco Manfredini <mldb at gmx.net>
> <ffmpeg-devel at mplayerhq.hu> Date:  Fri, 18 Aug 2006 11:26:55 +0200
>
> >I just checked it against a fresh update + patch + ldflags. Compiles like
> > a charm. Hmm.. which version of XCode are you using? I've upgraded to the
> > 2.4 preview last week, which includes a new build of gcc (5363).
>
> Aha ! I am still using 2.3 with gcc 4.0.1. Do you use 4.1 ?

It's a 4.0.1. But it contains support for x86_64 and has probably bug fixes.
(without my workaround I get the same errors, so there's probably still a
problem there, because the compiler should not generate invalid asm).

Marco