[Ffmpeg-devel] how to compile output_example.c

Inc. the.incredible
Sun Aug 6 21:17:12 CEST 2006

Regarding output_example.c:
Did that bug has been fixed when doing ac3 using output_example.c?
Try doing an testfile.ac3 - all mediaplayers on my disk (Win) do decode
the resulted ac3 properly
exept VideoLan(Win). It doesn't playback the ac3.

Can someone confirm that?

Inc.

Turbo wrote:

> On Sun, 6 Aug 2006, Luca Abeni wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 2006-08-06 at 22:24 +0530, Turbo wrote:
>> [...]
>>>>
>>> 'nm /usr/local/lib/libavcodec.a | grep sws' gives:-
>>> 00000d90 T sws_freeContext
>>> 00000c50 T sws_getContext